At Rendered Text, we’re working on Semaphore, a product used by tens of thousands of software developers all over the globe. We’re looking for a talented, communicative, curious and proactive young marketer who is excited about diving into the world of marketing a product to join us as our intern.
Our team is made up of smart, creative people who love their craft. We believe that a great place to work is where all your colleagues are amazing. We work in a fast-changing environment of a new market, and there are many ways you can make a great impact. Working with us will enable you to grow and do your best work. If you’d like to join our team, read on and apply below.
You should apply if most of the following makes you nod your head:
- You are enrolled in Bachelor or Master studies in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or English Language and Literature. You have just finished your studies, or have a few exams left.
- You’re active on social media and you enjoy communicating and collaborating with others.
- You are proactive, curious and you love figuring out how to accomplish something on your own.
- You are fluent in the English language, and you enjoy writing in English.
- You are a digital native, you’re good at online research, and you enjoy trying out and using new tools and platforms.
- A passion about technology, and a curiosity about software development is a plus.
Here’s what you should know about the internship:
- You’ll work in a creative and fast-paced atmosphere in the Novi Sad city centre.
- You’ll join us in early July, and the internship will last for 3 months.
- The internship is paid.
- You will be helping us out with researching, formatting, writing, publishing and promoting content and social media posts, as well as with organizing and promoting local events.
- If we are a good fit, we’ll invite you to join our marketing team after these 3 months.
- Our marketing team will be there to support you and ensure that after three months you will have a solid knowledge about marketing a SaaS product.
- Your colleagues will have a strange sense of humor, but you’ll get used to it in time. If you can’t beat them, join them.
Ready to apply? Here’s what you need to do: Send us your CV, and, more importantly, a cover letter telling us why you’re a good fit for our team by clicking on the button below. The deadline for your application is 25.06.2017, but it helps to apply early.