Semaphore is a leader in hosted continuous integration and deployment, with over 30,000 developers relying on it to test and deploy their code. Our mission is to help teams ship their software fast and with confidence by providing a robust and scalable platform for software delivery.
The Product Team is responsible for the user-facing experience of Semaphore. We aim to deliver the easiest to use and fastest CI/CD service. We work in small highly effective teams, so every team member is vital to the success of the company.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to take significant ownership of technical projects that will drive the success of the product. A strong candidate will bring solid product and technical acumen, combined with the ability to move fast (and fix things).
Examples of problems you'll be solving:
- Shipping awesome Semaphore features
- Maintaining and improving various aspects of user interface
- Optimizing component performance
- Contributing to and collaborating on open source software
- You have highly developed debugging skills and ability to solve problems on production systems
- You care about building maintainable, efficient, clean code backed by a comprehensive test suite.
- You have excellent written communication skills, including proven ability to work remotely.
- You are self-managed and capable of making effective decisions.
- You love helping other developers work more dexterously.
- You are able to take responsibility for projects end-to-end from idea to completion.
- You can work with four hours overlap with Central European Timezone
- Other people at the companies you worked for wanted you on their projects.
- The impact of working on a product that's competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 20 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about latest and greatest way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.