Customer Success Engineer - Web Development
Rendered Text is looking for an engineer with a web development background to join our growing customer success team. Our product Semaphore is a hosted CI/CD service with a global customer base, including companies such as Salesforce, General Assembly and 500px. Our mission is to build a lasting company where talented people work on great products. That’s where you step in.
As a customer success engineer, your job will be to help both new and seasoned users get the most out of Semaphore. You will be focused on web development technologies, with Ruby and Node.js being the most frequently used ones on Semaphore.
You'll continuously analyze CI/CD configurations, talk to our users, help them on support, communicate feedback to the rest of the team, and apply what you've learned by improving documentation and other technical materials. You should be highly organized, with initiative to come up with your own goals and execute them without heavy direction.
You should enjoy using your technical skills to help other developers. If you are excited by the opportunity to have a direct impact on customer experience and growth of a developer product, then this is a great job for you!
You can work remotely from Europe, or in our offices in Novi Sad.
- Review customer accounts and propose technical solutions for optimal testing and deployment.
- Assist customer support in resolving support requests that are related to your field.
- Engage and get on call with customers to understand their needs and how Semaphore can help them succeed with continuous delivery.
- Be on top of the bleeding edge in key web development stacks based on Ruby and Node.js that are relevant to CI/CD. Being able to cover any additional stacks like PHP, Python or Java is a plus.
- Produce useful documentation articles, blog posts, and example projects.
- Relay customer needs and feedback to engineering teams.
- Production experience in developing web applications with a framework like Rails or based on Node.js.
- Familiarity with the Linux toolchain.
- Excellent (English) communication skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- Track record in writing technical content.
- 3+ years of working in a professional environment.
- The impact of working on a product that's competing on a global market.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid benefits and health insurance.
- Work from anywhere you want or from our offices in Novi Sad.
- Normal 40-hour work week.
- Friendly work atmosphere.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools for your job.
- Books of your choice.
- Paid trips to conferences.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice.
- Paid parental leave.