Summer of Code '18 Development of microservices
Rendered Text is developing SemaphoreCI.com,, a service used by developers in more than 100 countries for faster and more efficient software development.
What you need to know about our Summer of Code '18:
- This year our summer internships will be in the area of backend service development.
- Your internship will be six weeks long.
- You’ll start in July, and work until August.
- We will be using the Elixir programing language to develop microservices, package them in Docker containers, and deploy them to a Kubernetes cluster.
- The internship is paid.
- You will get a mentor to support and guide you.
- You’ll be working in a relaxing environment, with a friendly team.
If this all sounds good, please fill out our application form with your details, and we will speak soon! Selected candidates will be invited for in-house interviews.Closing date for applications is 27th May.
Our internships are only open to candidates residing locally in Novi Sad, Serbia.
- Paid internship.
- Having a mentor to support and guide you.
- Working on the production code.
- The opportunity to get full time job following the successful completion of internship.
- Working on the product that's competing on the global market.